Experimental Beehive Skull
- ONE PAINT DEFECT, SEE PHOTOS
- Each skull will be signed and numbered.
- Traditionally sculpted by hand.
- Because each skull is handmade it may vary from the one pictured. While I try to minimize the variants from piece to piece, it is a natural part of the handmade process, no two skulls will ever be the same.
- Please note This piece of artwork is fragile, handling this skull carelessly can result in the bee's leaving the hive.
SFX grade Liquid urethane casting Resin.
Ok but what's that? The way I create my artwork is the same way that movie props are made, First a sculpture is hand sculpted and molded (the old school way) and from that we create a durable cast.
We like to keep the weight close to a real human skull or a touch heavier. the average weight of a real skull is 1.5lb without the mandible (jaw) or 2lb with.
MEASUREMENTS - Life size
- FREE express shipping worldwide
- Delivery between 6 - 8 business days.