Scratch and Dent Chrome Skull #1
- DRIP ON FOREHEAD, PAINT MISSING ON FOREHEAD AND CHEEK BONE
- EXPERIMENTAL PAINT JOB
- Payment plans starting from 10% at the checkout
- Molded off a real human skull specimen and is anatomically correct.
- All of the joints, sutures, fissure, foramina are portrayed with utmost accuracy.
- Made using mixed media and advanced PVC plastic.
- Artwork comes with a signed and dated certificate of authenticity.
- Because each skull is handmade it may vary from the one pictured. While I try to minimize the variations from piece to piece, it is a natural part of the handmade process, no two skulls will ever be the same!
SFX grade Liquid urethane casting Resin.
Ok but what's that? The way I create my artwork is the same way that movie props are made, First a sculpture is hand sculpted and molded (the old school way) and from that we create a durable cast.
We like to keep the weight close to a real human skull or a touch heavier. the average weight of a real skull is 1.5lb without the mandible (jaw) or 2lb with.
MEASUREMENTS (Life Size)
- FREE express shipping worldwide
- Delivery between 6 - 8 business days.