|*FREE express shipping worldwide||*Payment plans starting from 10% at the checkout|
FINAL RUN OF THIS SKULL!
- This is the final run of 25 skulls, as soon as this run is sold out this skull will discontinued and will not be made ever again.
- Created by Andrew Firth - professionally known as Jack of the Dust
- Handcrafted in Australia.
- Completely hand painted.
- Molded off a real human skull specimen and is anatomically correct.
- All of the joints, sutures, fissure, foramina are portrayed with utmost accuracy.
- Horns are molded off REAL European Alpine GrandSlam Mouflon Mountain Sheep Ram.
- Skull and horns are Cast in high quality taxidermy urethane resin designed to have the same finish as real bone, imported from the USA. - Artwork comes with Jack Of The Dust signed and dated certificate of authenticity.
- Because each skull is handmade it may vary from the one pictured. While I try to minimize the variants from piece to piece, it is a natural part of the handmade process, no two skulls will ever be the same.
MEASUREMENTS - Life size
width (from edge of left horn to edge of right horn): 26cm
height (over all height of skull + horns ): 30cm
- FREE express shipping worldwide
- Delivery between 6 - 8 business days. In some cases it may take longer due to the destination country’s customs or border services doing random routine inspections.
- Artwork is sent out within 24 business hours of the order being placed.
- All items sent out are registered, this means you will have to sign for the package to receive it, this eliminates theft, the package won’t be left at your front door. If you’re not home to sign for the package it will be taken to your local post office for pick up and a notice will be left at your front door or mail box with the pick up or redelivery options.
- You will receive your tracking information within 48 hours of the order being placed
How do i make it?
Using a mixture of clay, coffee, late nights and decent music i sculpt up my new creations by hand here at my Graveyard on the Gold Coast Australia!
2. Mold Making
Once i have created my master sculpture i jump into the laboratory and get to work on making a Matrix mold, just like you and me this mold isn't immortal, and it doesn't live forever! i can only get a limited casting run out of it before i have to say my goodbyes.
Now it's time to jump into the casting cabin and get to work on roto casting each piece by hand using a Two component Taxidermy urethane imported from the USA to create a solid durable cast.
4. Seam Clean Up
Once the sculpture has been removed from the mold, it's time to break out some hand tools, throw on a dusk mask and get to work on cleaning up the mold lines in preparation for paint.
5. Paint Work
Using a mixture of airbrush and hand painting techniques that i have developed over the years i create a piece of artwork that is completely unique to Jack Of The Dust. As each piece is handmade no two skulls will ever be the same.
6. Artwork Completed
Once the artwork has been completed, i leave the piece to cure for upto 14 days before i make it available to order worldwide.
7. FREE Express Shipping Worldwide
I ship all of my artwork out within 24 business hours of the order being placed. All of the artwork is secured in custom heavy duty boxes and is packaged in such a way to keep the artwork completely safe in transit!